FPRM focuses mainly on aspects and actions related to the content of socio-eonomomic development.
We are all member of the Civil Society and we rely on our action through a broad and complex collaboration, at all levels of structure and competence to the contribution of the Sociaty of Information and the Society’s holistic experience and in a broader and more transparent collaboration with all governance, regulatory and state control structures directly involved in the organic operation of the economy and social life in Romania.
We are not looking for idealizations. We try, however, to find the most reasonable and pragmatic methods through which we can re-launch the Romanian society, in a credible and fair way.
HOW WE ENGAGE
1. Reviving and expanding work at the corporate level by gaining access and using EU funding through:
- The increasing professionalism of entities that generate initiatives or programs
- Establishing eligibility criteria for programs in economic and social sectors, supporting an efficient and equitable control system in the selection and approval process
- Ensuring the intellectual property in works of uniqueness or ingenuity, and real transparency of the entire course
- Determining complementary to the traditional – bank funding – funding sources or other financial viability solutions
2. Carrying out a study on the level of secondary vocational education to find sectors of pilots (now or in the future, highlighting real economic development data) in the accelerated or immediate need for growth – related to this monetary opportunity; achieving greater stability in youth employment and increasing their level of integration at European Union level.
3.Starting a dialogue and a series of events, with the public, in relation to the environment and the business opportunities related to it, an issue of very little interest today but with a significant, short and long-term, huge scope and importance. Environmental programs are undoubtedly seen as a marginal activity in the Romanian economy and are kept on the brink, although they are issues of global interest that go beyond the national or regional perception.
1. Reconsideration and active promotion of cultural and moral models of the Romanian nation (in its multiethnic environment) as a factor of cohesion and identity.
2. . Organize, participate or abduct cultural and social events in the area of the Romanian Diaspora to structure and maintain an active and dynamic link with it. It is campaigning for an interconnection of all Romanian communities in a diaspora with strong, rogue and dignified identity. Creating Attention Centers in the Diaspora as a whole is a major desideratum in affirming cultural and spiritual identity in the context of the multiethnicity of the united European peoples’ community.